Can Bowen Technique help me?
Bowen Technique is extremely gentle, balancing, nurturing and ideal for everyone, including:
- Pregnant women
- Newborn babies
- The frail and the elderly
What is Bowen Technique and how does it work?
The treatment consists of a series of light, subtle and precise moves on specific points of the body. Specifically in the muscles and connective tissue, which in turn send messages deep into the body, which work at retrieving cellular memory of a preferred, relaxed, balanced way of well-being.
Results from Bowen Technique can be remarkable, even from the first session; often only a few sessions are needed to correct the presenting problem.
There are frequent but very essential pauses throughout the session that allow the body time to respond and begin the healing process.
When should I get treatment?
Bowen Technique can assist recovery from many conditions:
- Traumatic injury
- Chronic illness
- Back pain and sciatica
- Digestive and bowel problems including IBS
- Earache, ear infections and migraines
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Knee, ankle and foot problems
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities
- Neck/shoulder problems like frozen shoulder
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- Respiratory problems and hay fever
- RSI, carpel tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Sports and accident injuries
Where does the treatment take place?
We can target a specific problem or address the body as a whole.
Being such a non-invasive form of treatment, Bowen Technique is performed over the clothes and is usually done lying down, so you are fully relaxed.
The technique addresses not only the musculoskeletal framework, but also the fascia, nerves and internal organs. The body’s integrated response improves circulation and lymphatic drainage and aids in the assimilation of nutrients and elimination of toxins.
Why should I get this done?
Clients often report major or total improvement in seemingly unrelated problems that they may have forgotten to mention.
cost $ 75.00 per session